Toilets are open during daylight hours every day, including Christmas Day. Please report any damage or vandalism to the Kapiti Coast Council Property Manager.
- Beach Road*
- Campbell Park, Wellington Road
- Marine Gardens, Raumati Beach***
- Maclean Park, Paraparaumu beachfront***
- Kapiti Road, Near entrance to the Kapiti Lights shopping complex
- Otaihanga Domain, off Makora Road
- West side (open all year, east side only open in the summer months)
- Aputa Place, off Mahara Place***
- Park Avenue, beside Wrestling Club Rooms
- Edgewater Park, off Fleetwood Grove*
- Jim Cooke Park, 55 Nimmo Avenue
- Queens Road, Queens Road Reserve
- South end of Tutere St, near the river mouth
- Waimea Road, 174 Tutere St, near the boating club**
- Tutere Street. opposite the dairy at the corner of Hemara Street**
- Field Way, at the north end of beach at the stream outlet.
- Beach Road, at the beach end**
- Beach Pavilion, Marine Parade**
- Main Street, in Library and Service Centre*
- Main Street, next to Ōtaki Theatre
- Haruatai Park, Mill Road
- Main Highway, next to the Information Centre*
- Beside the Ōtaki Bridge, south end of town.
* Has toilet facilities for people with disabilities.
** Changing facilities available.
*** Changing facilities available and toilet facilities for people with disabilities.